Tuesday 25 April 2017

*21 Motivational Quotes in English*

 


1. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”


2. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”


3. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me.... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”


4. “There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.”


5. “A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.”


6. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.”


7. “There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.”


8. “He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.”


9. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle..”


10. “Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.”


11. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”


12. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.”


13. “Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.”


14. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”


15.  “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”


16. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.”


17. “Be very strong... be very methodical in your life if you want to be a champion.”


18. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.”


19. “I like feeling strong. It keeps my mental floor higher.”


20. "I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ’Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."


21. “Stay strong. Stand up. Have a voice.”


No comments:

Post a Comment